When Power Outage Comes, What to Do

When power outages occur, there is a lot of anxiety around the power outage.

But there is one thing that you should do to ensure your home is safe: Get an Emergency Access Code.

This code is what is needed to get into your home during an outage.

If your home doesn’t have an Emergency Code, you can call 911 and have your home serviced by your local fire department.

To get an Emergency Address Code, call your local government office.

The local fire and rescue department will give you the code.

You’ll also need a driver’s license and insurance.

A good place to find an Emergency Service Provider is the website of the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), which provides a free emergency service map and information.

The map is updated weekly.

The information is also available at FEMA’s website at https://www.fema.gov/electric-power-outages/emergency-services/index.html.